We RG Consultants also provide temporary / Permanent staffing service that offers flexible staffing options in the fields of IT, Non-IT, ACCOUNTS, FINANCE and TAXATION round the globe. Many companies are leveraging the services of staffing companies to gain access to talent and adjust their workforce based on the cyclical needs of their business. We offer contractual, contract-to-hire and direct placement options to quickly increase and decrease your workforce.
Our contract staffing services enable you to fill short-term needs for qualified employees. Companies rely on a temporary staffing agency’s contract staffing service to support upcoming projects, meet seasonal requirements and reduce their workforce during slow periods. Hiring individuals on a contract basis allow your company to maintain proper staff levels and retain the talent available today while reducing employee-related costs.
Contract To Hire
By utilizing our contract-to-hire service a company can benefit from the traditional services a temporary staffing agency offers with the option to hire the employee permanently. You can observe the employee on the job determine if he or she is the right fit for the position. After the contract period is complete, the employee can be hired on a permanent basis.
Through our direct placement staffing services, we assume all responsibility for RECRUITING and SCREENING candidates so you can focus on your business. By working with us you rely on professional recruiters with access to a range of recruiting resources to select the perfect employee. Companies rely on direct placement options to increase staff for project-based work and to grow and replenish their workforce.
- Parties and Services. RG Consultants will recruit, screen and submit candidates for positions in accordance with the specifications provided. RG Consultants will present only those candidates that are believed to be qualified for the position.
- Fees. If Client chooses to hire one of these candidates, Client agrees to pay a placement fee of 15 days salary of the candidate or Rs. 7500 whichever is higher (Excluding Taxes). Fee is due within 7 days of the new employee’s Joining date. An additional fee associated with delinquent invoices is described in Part III Section 7.
- Warranties. If the candidate does not complete 30 calendar days of employment due to client-documented lack of performance or voluntary separation, Vendor has a 30-day exclusive right to replace the employee. Exclusive right is defined as RG Consultants being the sole entity searching for the replacement (no other firms, including the Client, are to conduct a parallel search).
If the candidate does not complete 30 calendar days of employment through no fault of their own (i.e., company layoff), 100% of the fee will be due and considered non-refundable.
Vendor makes reference and background checks for its own purposes but does not verify any claims made by the candidates. The Client agrees to independently check any personal, professional, or educational representations made by the candidate.
- Confidentiality. Client must adhere to R G Consultants strict policy on candidate confidentiality: Client will make no attempt to contact any party (including current employer and past employers) regarding any candidate until a mutual agreement with R G Consultants reached (in writing) regarding the specifics as to when and how these contacts will be made.
- Term. This agreement pertains to all candidates hired within a 12-month period of submission to Client.
- Parties and Services. The Vendor agrees to provide its normal consulting and placement services (the "work") to the client to the extent requested. All materials necessary for performance and completion of the work will be provided by the Client, except as otherwise specified in writing. Any product of the Vendor's work for the Client shall become the sole and exclusive property of the Client. The work may be performed by an employee of Vendor or an independent contractor retained by Vendor.
- Fees. The Client agrees to pay fees and expenses to the Vendor within ten (10) days of the receipt of the Vendor's invoice as set forth in the Addenda covering the engagement. An additional fee associated with delinquent invoices as discussed and agreed time to time. Work is considered to be accepted by signing the biweekly or semimonthly timesheet.
- Term. This Agreement will begin as of the date first written above. Either party may terminate this Agreement with or without cause giving two (2) weeks written notice to the other party.
- Warranties. The Vendor makes no express or implied warranties under this Agreement including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness of the Vendor's work for a particular purpose. In no event will the Vendor or the Vendor's employees be liable for consequential damages. In the event that
Vendor agrees, at its option, to refund any amount for goodwill purposes, it may never exceed the amount of the individual consultant’s billings.
- Confidentiality. Both parties further agree that for the duration of this Agreement and for a period of one (1) year after the termination of this Agreement for any reason, including expiration of this Agreement, neither party will disclose or use, whether for personal benefit or for the benefit of others any Confidential Information obtained during the course of business between Vendor and Client. Confidential Information is defined to include, but not be limited to intimate knowledge of customer requirements, trade secrets, business procedures, price lists, financial data, customer lists, prospective customer lists, etc. In connection with the limited protection afforded to both parties by the covenants contained herein, the parties acknowledge that they have attempted to limit each other’s right to compete only to the extent necessary to protect their interests from unfair competition.
- Arbitration. In the event any dispute arises out of the services provided by Vendor pursuant to this Agreement, which cannot be resolved by the parties to this Agreement, such dispute shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the Delhi Arbitration Association ("DAA"). If the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, a list of seven (7) arbitrators will be requested from AAA, and the arbitrator will be selected using alternate strikes with Client striking first. Client and Vendor will share the cost of the arbitration equally. Arbitration of such disputes is mandatory and in lieu of any and all civil causes of action and lawsuits either party may have against the other arising out of the services provided by Vendor pursuant to this Agreement; provided, however, that any claim the Vendor has for breach of the covenants contained in Paragraph 5 (Part II) of this Agreement and any claim by Vendor for unpaid fees for services rendered which have been approved by Client pursuant to signed time sheets shall not be subject to mandatory arbitration, and may be pursued in a court of law or equity.